Thursday, April 15, 2010

Count your blessings...

Baleigh- you are my light and my laughter. You continue to show my heart that it can love again, with a fullness that seems to overflow!! You give me the strength to make it through each day, and my smile continues to grow as I see a little more of myself in you in every step that you take:)

Briona- you are the energy and free-spirit that I wish I had more of:) your caring and protective heart gives me joy that will always pierce the darkness. I cannot fathom the work of God's hands, but I continue to see you grow into a more beautiful young woman each and every day!!! You are truly amazing...

Mom- how can I ever thank you enough for the time and energy you have spent on me. You continue to lift me up when I fall, even if I do not deserve it! Your love has shown me that I can do all things through my Savior who gives me strength, no matter the obstacles that are ahead of me.
Daddy- your wings seem to push me a little further each day. When I stand, I stand taller because of you. You have given me all of the life and love in the world, and every time I see the brightness of the sun, I can feel your presence surrounding me. You set the example of the life I want to live, and I cannot wait to share all of this with you when I meet you inside Heaven's gates..
To my heavenly Father- you have given me more blessings than I deserve, and you placed me in the family that has molded me into who I am today. I love you with all of my heart..
To my fellow bloggers- when you are down, remember the blessings that surround you each and every day of your life!! They are truly a gift from above:)
~JM~

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

touching post!

Abbie said...

Beautifully written, Brittany:) Love you!

Tammy@Fear Not said...

What a great way to share your heart about those you love. And yes, it too makes me want to count my blessings. Thanks!

Leah Robinson said...

I agree with Abbie, beautifully written Brittany!