Saturday, August 28, 2010

Senior Year Begins

Well, here it is.... Another school year begins, and this time it will be my last!!! I cannot believe that 3 years of school has flown by so quickly and I am left facing my final year of college, student teaching, Praxis II examinations, a diploma, and then finally the nerve-wracking job searching. My heart has been so anxious with the fear of not being able to find a job, but I have to leave that to God. He knows where He wants me and He has the timing of it already planned out. I just have to remember that my ways are not His ways (so much easier said than done!).

We have been busy, busy with Briona (freshman) & Baleigh's (8th) volleyball games (5 total for this week!!). I will be so, so happy when they are both in high school so that mom & I will only have one vball schedule and don't have to stress about splitting up when they both play on the same night. My heart aches that it causes so much worry, wondering which child we will watch on certain nights and then switch for the next. I just hope they know that they are sooo loved, and that even if they may only have one fan sitting in the bleachers, they have two fathers in heaven cheering louder than the whole gym combined.

Tomorrow the whole family gathers at gma's for a yummy Sunday dinner before I head off to school! I am so blessed to have such a close family... The Lord knew we were going to need it!!!!
Hope everyone has a good week!!!

Until next time,
JM

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Britt enjoy your last year in college and try not to worry about too much. Things will come together and so many memories and accomplishments will come during this last year!!! You amaze me with all that you do. You are a great big sis:)

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart for all you do in helping your momma!!! what a SWEATHEART!!!! God Bless and know your daddy is VERY proud!!!!
Amy
Jasper,IN