Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Random Thoughts & Confessions

One of my blog friends has a thing where she posts "Confessions" from time to time. I always get a kick out of reading them. I sort of felt like spitting out a whole list of my confessions and random thoughts today.. and here it goes:)

1. I am obsessed with Pepsi and any kind of fattening food.. Since starting a full-time job, I've found it alot easier to order out instead of pack a healthier lunch the night before. It doesn't help that I find healthy foods not very tasty:)

2. I'm about 5 mintues behind schedule (a.k.a late) on most occasions. I blame this on genetics; although, I did not get this from either of my parents.... I do have family like this:)

3. I love sleeping in and taking naps every day of the weekend...

4. I'm obsessed with People.com and most magazines...

5. I love shopping ALL the time and probably spend way too much money on it!!

6. I'm very self-conscious. I pick out everything that I think is wrong with me and let it control my thoughts. In other words, I'm my own worst enemy...

7. I'm a worry wart. I let silly things creep into my mind and I worry about it.

If you didn't think I was a little crazy before reading this then I'm sure it's now confirmed! :)

The point of this post was this: I am not perfect. My life will always be a "work in progress."



1 comment:

Chelsa said...

We are so much alike :)