Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful

I know I'm a few weeks late... but I am just now getting the time to post about all of my many, many blessings!!!
I'm so thankful for:
-my family and friends for loving me more than they should:)
-having a job that I absolutely love..
-my 17 kiddos that help me to form abs throughout the day from laughing so hard (they say the funniest things!)... on a serious note they give me purpose and have blessed my life in so many ways..
-Extreme Makeover Home Edition for showing me what giving and selflessness is all about..
-Insanity workouts for kicking my butt back into shape!!
-being healthy and able to enjoy everything in life
-the 22 years God has blessed me with
-memories
-my warm, cozy home
and last but certainly not least..
-my Jesus and his amazing grace

No comments: