Sunday, July 29, 2012

Caribbean Cruise

Last Sunday I left to go on a cruise with 3 of my good friends. Our ship stopped at the Cayman Islands and Cozumel. I absolutely LOVED the experience and only felt nauseous one night (thank goodness)!!! My absolute favorite part was the dolphin encounter and the crystal blue waters! I normally don't get in the ocean past my knees, but the water was so clear and I could see all around me so I felt more comfortable (I have a major fear of sharks)!! :)
                                          Dolphin Discovery in Mexico
                                          Belly ride with Rachel, the dolphin! :)
                                          Rachel pushing my feet!
                                          Hand-shakes :)

                                          Kisses for Rachel

                                             Brenda & I in the ship's foyer waiting for dinner
                                       LOVE these girls!! (me, Cherlyn, Brenda, & Chelsea)
                                        This is how we got off the ship in the Cayman Islands
                                     Arriving at Stingray City! Stingrays were EVERYWHERE!
                                          One of my favorite pictures I captured!! Paradise!
                                                      Yes! I actually went snorkeling!!
                                                                    More snorkeling
                                 Chankanaab, Mexico (This is where we did the Dolphin Discovery)
               Stingrays! There were two rules on this trip: No screaming and no jumping... I broke both:)
                         This guy in the corner caught the stingrays and put it in our hands to hold it.
                                                                     Kisses :)
                 These things would come right up between your feet. I think I jumped every time :)
Saltiest sea water I have ever tasted!!

Needless to say, I can't wait to go back! :)

No comments: