Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bible School '09




This past week I had the honor of teaching these lively, energetic 3rd graders at Providence's Bible School. As the week progressed, it was neat to see the individual personalities shine through their actions and words, and bring life to me that I hadn't lived before. I was truly touched by their smiling faces and big hearts, and on closing night I felt a little sad knowing that I would not be sharing time with them the following evening. The week assured me that I was following the plans God has for my life and the hope that someday soon teaching kids will become my everyday- I know that the energy and joy I felt from that week was only for me to run with :)!!

_JM_

2 comments:

Susie said...

Hey Brittany!!
Someone told me they saw pictures of Natalie at Bible School on a blog, and I was like well whose blog was it b/c I am WAY behind on my blog! So I had to hunt you down...I found you through Greta's blog! Anyway just wanted to say THANK YOU for taking time out of your summer and sharing God's word and love with my Natalie! She had a great time at VBS. You will be an amazing teacher! Good luck with the rest of your schooling!

Chelsa said...

you'll make an amazing teacher :) your wisdom is way beyond your years and your heart is beautiful.