Wednesday, August 19, 2009

*Best Summer Memories*

1. Kenny Chesney concert


2. Moving into a new apartment with a wonderful friend

3. Billy Currington concert



4. Swimming & water-gun fights at the Boat club


5. Swimming, laying out, and relaxing in the hottub!!




6. Long Sunday dinners at grandma's...



7. Jim Miller Classic


8. Camping at Miller Lake

9. George Strait concert!


10. Jason Aldean concert/weekend trip!


11. Rhino rides



12. Learning to be a better sister, friend, teacher, & role-model...

This was after Bri's impacted teeth surgery- she's probably gonna kill me :) haha!
I start my 3rd year of school on the 31st! Where has the summer gone?! As you can see, I've had a wonderful summer with lots of good memories to last me another year:) I'm so excited to finally be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel in school!! I'll be way past ready to graduate in '11.
Hopefully I'm completely healed by the time I head back. This past Thursday I had my wisdom teeth pulled out and that night I felt fine... but Friday, Sat., & Sunday I formed this huge knot on my left cheek that wouldn't go down... so I went in for a check-up on Monday and it turns out that I got hematoma. That means that while they were working on my teeth they busted some blood vessels in my cheek!! The knot is slowly draining and the swelling is finally almost done; hopefully i'll be problem-free for the rest of the process:)!
Hope everyone had a wonderful summer!!
~JM~

3 comments:

Amy S said...

Looks like FUN!

Good Luck back to school- where do you go?? BE safe!!

Abbie said...

What a FUN summer:) So glad that me and Max got to be a part of your summer - we love hanging out with you:) Love you, girlie!!

Chelsa said...

glad you had such a good summer! hope your cheek/mouth heal great from here on out too...

good luck as you head back to school, i know that feeling of just wanting to be done!