Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Outing!!



Today, Steph & I took our 12 cheerleaders to Evansville to go eat at Gatti-town, shop at the mall, and attempt ice-skating at Swander Arena! We had sooo much fun and I'm so glad that we got to spend some fun moments with these girls! I must share one episode of our trip because it's just too funny to keep inside:) As we were walking into the ice arena, a couple girls came up to me with wide, worried expressions and said, "Brittany! Why are we going here? That sign says no socializing!!!" I quickly looked at the sign, tried to keep my laugh hidden inside, and said, "Girls- it says, No Soliciting!!" It was soo funny- their worried looks were so innocent!! Here are a few pics from our outing:






















~JM~

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like fun!! I love ice-skating but it is definetely a workout. You are going to be a great mommy when you have kids:)

JessGraceIz said...

This is such a great idea and Teambuilding. Keep up the good work!!!