Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day -- Meet my Memories!!

My very first driving lesson from the one and only! :) 1989



My First Christmas with the love of my life! Christmas 1989


I will always see your smile thru my tears...
When I grow up, I wanna be just like you, Dad!
You showed me the world every step of the way...

You spoiled me rotten :)

Hold me tight, daddy, and never let me go...
Mischievous Millers!!
Looking up to you just came natural...

You were my world & I was the apple of your eye...
I wanna spend the whole day- just me & you!
You loved with all that you had....


You gave to me, even when I didn't deserve it...
You gave me the world through the work of your own two hands...


You taught me how to fly...



I want to drive this time, Dad, but stay behind me just in case I need you.


So wrapped up in your love!!


Your words will always be engraved on my heart...




This was just too precious!! Dad & Baleigh...

What a goofball! Dad & Grandma :)



Always surrounded by your girls :)



Your laughter filled my ears with delight!


Dad, Brittany, Briona, Paul, Gage, Lance, & Chelsea- Welcome to the Miller Life!!

The morning after my 11th birthday, and you stayed up all night with us!

Even though we're no longer together, I can still see you there, standing beside us, and loving us every step of the way...



You taught me what love really was...

Me & you- so full of Life!

Mom's 35th Birthday was nothing short of suprises!!



The precious gift of giving...

How could my heart ever be as full as it is when I'm with you?

Dad & Beetle-- we still dream of you...






]Your three girls that were left to fight for life without you... We never dreamt that you would ever be gone...




My Father, My Guiding Light


Dad, you’re like the sun to me,


a sure thing, always there,


beaming light and warmth on my life.


Whatever is good in me today,


I owe to your wisdom, your patience, your strength, your love.


You taught me by example, as a role model,


how to be my own person, how to believe in myself,


instructing me without controlling me.


Even when we disagreed,


you held us together,


so our bond was never broken.


I understand what you did for me,


and I am so grateful that I have you


as my solid foundation, my rock.


I respect you, I admire you,


I love you, my guiding light, my Father.


By Joanna Fuchs





To: My Father

I hope that somewhere beyond the clouds

you're reading this today,

and smiling down so that I may have

sunshine on a day that is so very bittersweet!

I know you were always the one to say it,

but today, I think you deserve to hear it.

I am so proud of the father & man that you were;

there will never be another to take the place in

my heart saved just for you.




Until we meet again,

Brittany Janae.

Happy Father's Day!!






When I die, hallelujah by and by, I'll fly away...
































































































































5 comments:

Alyssa said...

From all of us girls in Haiti...
We're thinking of you today. LOVE YOU! alyssa, steph, brooke, chelsea, ayrika

Ashley said...

I was waiting to see this! Such great memories I have seen just looking at these pictures. So much love in your family:) I know your dad is with you today.

Amy S said...

How PRECIOUS!!! Thinking of you and your family today!! I know to that your dad is with you! thanks for sharing your heart!!

Chelsa said...

great post! beautiful tribute to your daddy :)

Abbie said...

Britt - this is so sweet, you are a truely amazing daughter:) I know that your daddy is feeling so lucky today to have loved his three girls!! Your words and the pictures were beautiful - love you honey!!