Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another year begins...

Well, another year of school has begun! How time flies:)... The first week was great; I have some very good professors and a wonderful roommate, so i'm sure this year will bring me many adventures!! It always takes a week or two for me to adjust to the different living arrangements.. I hate not being home and helping the girls with their homework, going to their volleyball games, and tucking them into bed each night, but I do get to spend several minutes talking to them each night before bed and listening to their dramatic events each day- oh the life of a teenager:)!

I'm short on time today, but I plan on giving a better update and maybe some pics of the apartment when I get the chance!!

Hope everyone has a great Labor day weekend!!!
~JM~

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i love how much you love your little sisters!
i hope school is going great for you!