Sunday, September 20, 2009

My relaxing weekend...

This weekend was a very relaxing weekend at home with the girls- one that I definitely needed!! Friday night was spent being lazy and reading books together:), and Saturday, Baleigh was in a volleyball tourney in Jasper- we had to leave wayyy to early for my liking! At the volleyball tourney, there was a yard-sale going on downstairs, so in between games I decided to venture down there to see what all they had. I came back in with a whole bag full of children's books that I thought were awesome- plus I got them at a really good price; needless to say I got some laughs along the way! What can I say- they aren't going to be teachers:)
Here are some pictures of us over the weekend:



Briona, Sarah, and me, on our way to the volleyball games at 7 a.m.!!!

Briona, line-judging, talking with the ref:)!
My awesome volleyball player:)

Bay & Court- best buddies!!
Last weekend was the annual Turkey Trot festival in Montgomery! Both nights featured awesome bands that I loved:), and on Saturday I played my 3rd year of mud volleyball. Our team was named the Jim Miller MudSlingers!! We had a huge spot to fill, considering he was our team mvp every year:)



My friends, Shay, spraying me off!! haha!






The nastiest feeling ever!! I found mud for days haha :)
Playing in the mud! I love the feel :)

High school sweeties ;)










For tough girls- they were a little hesitant of the mud!!


I love this picture- this is us on a daily basis :)

My Uncle Jim Gingerich- I think he looks sooo much like my dad, and they aren't even related by blood!!


Stuck, as usual!

Ugghh!!





My dad played many, many years of mud vball! We had won the tourney the last 2 years!

Presentation of Award.



It was very hard for me to play without my tough daddy... He introduced me to the sport.

As long as I am able, I will be playing for him and remembering the wonderful memories we made together...

No comments: