Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Canada Fishing Trip

My daddy, loving life!!

Absolutely breath-taking!!!



Fishing group!



His outfit cracks me up- he wore those boots with everything!!!


I love you, dad...



A dear friend and fellow employer, Nelson, was going through some files on a K&K computer one day and found some of these pictures that were taken a few years ago of some work buddies on a fishing trip in Canada. He was even nice enough to send them to me:) Thank you, Nelson!!
I do treasure any pictures taken, but especially ones of my dad (even though it's hard to look at them for very long) because there will never be anymore added to my collection, and 25 years from now (God-willing) when I'm old and gray:) I'll be able to pull these out and the memories will come flooding back into my heart so that I may share them with my kids and furthur on down the line... I'm really into that family history stuff if you can't tell!!

~JM~

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love the pictures, including the boots! Your dad really did enjoy living...some of us just pass through our lives without experiencing life to the fullest, not Jim!
I will keep your family in my thoughts & prayers especially at this time.