Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Whoaaa Life!

Wow!! What a crazy and eventful week it has been already and it's only Wednesday! School has me running all over the place (trying to cram it all in in only 3 days has been nice, but pretty stressful too!), I'm in cheerleader-mode, which means I eat, think, and sleep cheers, stunts, motions, practice schedules and all of that jazz, plus throwing in family time and seeing friends = quite a crazy life:), but I wouldn't have it any other way!! It seems like lately I've realized how fast life is flying by and how I wish at times that I could just pull back on the reigns and slow it all down so that I could enjoy it more, but I don't have that privilege unfortunately..
Me, Bay, & Bri taking a ride in Courtney's new car!!


My "little" cousin, Courtney, and her new car; going for a ride:)

Us girls after another successful tourney @ Holy Family two weekends ago!

I also began tutoring these two precious girls this evening, which will continue for another 3-4 weeks! They just make my heart smile:)
Hope everyone is having a great week!!
~JM~

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

good seeing you at mi pueblo the other night :)

hope life slows down a bit for you!