Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What makes me smile..

Ever have those days where it's soo easy to be in a bad mood, feel sorry for yourself, and all you can think about is going back home, shutting the door, and wonder what exactly made you get outta bed on the wrong side?! I have these days occasionally:)... so I thought- why not think of some things that make me thankful to get out of bed each morning (in other words, what puts a smile on my face).

Here is what I came up with:


Laughter to make me strong...



sunshine to pierce the darkness..




desserts to keep me sweet:) or to satisfy my never-ending sweet tooth!!!
music that excites a passion..



Family to spread my wings... but also to catch me when I fall... friends that give me life..


And prayer to always remind me what my knees are for..

~JM~

2 comments:

Desiree' said...

family, friends & chocolate cake what could be better! yum!

Chelsa said...

good post :)