Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Blog

A brilliant young woman recently told me that it would be so neat to write down memories of my dad to someday share with my children, my neices and nephews, and other family members. This new blog will serve as my personal journal to document all of my favorite memories of my dad before old-age overtakes me and I forget :)! His new blog is http://jamesmillermemories.blogspot.com if you would like to start following along!! I have yet to decide whether I will make this new blog private or not, but for right now it's open to the public! Of course, I will continue to write on this blog too- No worries:)!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend! One of my best friends is getting married this Saturday, so I will ask you to pray for them as they begin their new lives together!!!

~JM~

No comments: