Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Mom & Me after church...

Me, Briona, & Baleigh...


Laying in daddy's hammock..



Opening our Easter baskets!

Our Family

Daddy's girls


This weekend was spent with a lot of family time! Saturday, mom and I tried taking over dad's outside work. We put mulch down, pulled weeds, and cared for the pond... I didn't realize how much work that was!! I could barely straighten my back after being out there all day and I had to laugh at myself because here I am complaining at 20; I can only imagine how he felt being 50 and doing that work everyday!!! I spent Saturday night with my two little girls :) and we all woke up very early for Sunday Sunrise Service and then grandma's. This Easter Sunday was particularly special to me because it reminded me that Jesus CONQUERED DEATH and He will return again for us, and on that day the dead will rise first and we will all meet our Savior in the clouds. We also talked about Jesus' body and how the dead will have the body of Christ when they rise... I couldn't help but get goosebumps when I thought of my daddy having a body that was never weak, never sore, and never grew old.... And how excited I will be to see him again on that special day!!!! Praise God from whom all blessings flow... I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter weekend :)


~JM~

4 comments:

Amy S said...

Hi Brittany: ran across your blog again--Know that you guys are in my prayers----Tell your mom Hi from me!! God Bless!!!Amy from Jasper

Maria said...

Beautiful pictures Britt. Had your family in my thoughts and prayers yesterday.

Anonymous said...

hey brittany, i love your pictures and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers :)

tracy graber

Ashley said...

I loved all the pictures!! You and your family looked beautiful.