Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend & Graduation

Memorial weekend was a blast- I spent most of my time at the Boat Club, and the rest of it with my cousin, Cassondra, who graduated from B-R on Saturday!! We had her graduation pary at our house on Sunday, and even though we got a little rain it turned out to be a very successful party:)!! I've been going CRAZY without a camera- I traded my camera in for a different one that I liked better and it should be shipped any day now, but 14 days without one is enough for me to begin getting a little impatient! Here are a few pics that I did manage to get from some girls that were taken over the weekend...



Some of us girls taken after one of our late-night rhino rides!



Me & Mal making some smores!




Cherlyn, me, & Regina taking a lap on the ranger!




Let's just say that we got a little side-tracked on our way out to the boat club:)!!


I love these two dearly!!
On Monday, mom & I took some girls shopping for Briona's 14th birthday and we had quite an episode on the way home!:) I'll just say that we had a good time- I love spending time with those girls!!

I don't have a picture of Cassondra & I in her cap and gown, so this will have to do for now:)

Prom 2009

Brittany & Cassondra.. best friends! :) (1992)


Family
by Glenda Campbell

There's a special kind of closeness that only families know,

That begins with childhood trust and deepens as you grow.


There's a special kind of happiness in sharing little things,

The laughter, smiles, and quiet talks that daily living brings.


There's a special kind of comfort in knowing your family's there,

To back you up, to cheer you up, to understand and care.


Of all the treasures life may bring, your family means the most,

And whether near or far apart,

That love will hold you close.

I love you, daddy.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I look like I was forcing myself to keep my eyes open... P.S. this is GIRLS NIGHT & BOYS NIGHT. so boy, would you like to explain why you have a girl with you!!!? =] hahaha

Chelsa said...

fun post! glad you had a good weekend!