Monday, November 16, 2009

*LoVe LiVeS oN*

Can you say "hectic life" for me?! Wake up at 6:30 a.m., sub at school from 8-3, cheer practice from 3-6, drive back to Evansville, do homework from 7:30-9, play volleyball at 10:15, go to bed, wake up and start another day:)Whew!!! That wears me out..(p.s. I'm using my homework time to blog:)) So needless to say, tonight is going to be short and sweet!

I heard this song on the radio a couple days ago by a new country artist named, Mallory Hope, and I couldn't have written a song more truthful had I tried!! She sings about losing a loved one and still waking up in the morning trying to "feel" them, making an extra plate without realizing it, and the quietness that seems to be behind each room, and as I listened I just thought, "Wow", she put my exact feelings into this beautiful song that gave me chills as tears streamed down my face! Even though we may lose all that is important, love lives on in their memories, in the smile that still flashes thru your head, in the funny jokes you still laugh at, and in the millions of ways that they are still in your life. Their love will always be there... because love lives Forever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri9ihQsiDQ4&NR=1

and even though i cry like crazy

even though it hurts so bad

i'm thankful for the time God gave me

even though we couldn't make it last

i'm learning how to live without you

even though i don't want to

and even with you gone

love lives on...

~JM~

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Britt,
I heard this song a couple weeks ago and it's amazing. I hadn't seen the video until now, but it's even better! I pray that you're still staying strong and living to the fullest.
p.s. cheer on Kirsten for me! It's sad I never get to be there!

Chelsa said...

i love that song!