Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas is in the Air!!

Christmas is my absolute favorite season- hands down!! I love the music, the decorations, the lights, the warmth that people seem to carry around, and of course the FOOD:)! So mom and I decided to start day 1 of Christmas decorating. We got the downstairs tree up and few other decorations throughout the basement. But there is still so much to do- the upstairs and all of the outside stuff! We definitely feel the missing hand that we used to have around.. It's a lot of work with only 2 people!!

Last weekend, me and a few friends went to see these old railroad tracks and it was soo neat!!Me & Regina on the tracks- trying not to look down!!!

Let me just say, I found out how out of shape I was when trying to climb the hill to the top:)!!!



Soo neat!!



** Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem by The Judds was my dad and I's FAVORITE Christmas song!! I love the blog background that I found to go along with it:)
~JM~

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

ohhh those railroad tracks look cool!! where is that?