Monday, March 2, 2009

Lost?

Where does my life go from here? The months have been slowly passing by, but quickly seperating me from the way my life used to be. I'm still sorting out the pieces and some days it seems that the puzzle will one day fit, but on the other days it fills that I have five different puzzles all thrown on my table and I'm completely lost. It feels like a dumptruck of trash has been dumped on my life, but it hurts too much to pick anything up and throw it away. I want the sun to shine on my life again, but I feel that when that day comes, then I have gotten over my loss. And that's something I'll never let go of... How do I handle a broken heart that yearns for happiness? When will I ever retain the joyful heart I once had? And finally, where do I go from here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear sweet Brit. I know that you are , as you say , lost. But I hope you can realize that this is also exactly where God has planned for you to be.
Is it difficult? I can only imagine. Is it easy? No way. Will you ever forget? I certainly hope not. Yes your dad is gone. And you miss him dearly. But I hope that you remember that God has a plan. We sometimes may not like it, but someday we will. And oh what a wonderful day that will be. So be ye not afraid. For God is with you as well as all your family here on earth. And we all love you very much. So even though you feel lost. Remember you are found thru the blood of Christ. You know that one day you will not only be with your daddy, but you will be with your father in heaven.
I know it's hard to do , but thank God everyday for what you have. And thank him for his love, and the fact that you will spend eterninty with both of your daddys.
And the next time I see you. You have a big hug coming from me!! Because I love you too!!