Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blog Awards- Addictions (Sorry so Late!!)

Here's the rules!
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

First I will pass it on to:
Ali Gish
Erica Alston
Ayrika Lengacher
Hope Alford
&& Karry Stoll :)

Alyssa Neidigh passed this on to me a few weeks ago (sorry so late!!) and I just now realized it; so, I decided to go ahead and carry it on:)!!

1.) Socks! My feet are always freezing- even in 80 degree weather!! So I wear socks everywhere, or if they're not on me, then they are in my purse:)!!

2.) Chocolate/milk! I have the biggest chocolate addiction known! I drink two glasses of chocolate milk a day.. and atleast some kind of chocolate candy! At home I have some German chocolate, sent from our exchange student, Kathi, stashed away in my jewelry armoire so my beautiful sisters won't find it!!:) Sorry- German chocolate is the best there is!

3.) Sleeping; this is almost like a hobby to me:)!! I require AtLeast! 8-10 hours a night, and if I don't get that, then a nap is a must!!!

4.) Music! Music inspires me, encourages me; makes me laugh, makes me cry... I have to have something playing for most of the day!

5.) Family... being away from my family is almost more than I can bare (especially now). Leaving for college was one of the toughest times for me! I couldn't imagine not coming home to their love & laughter every night. My family- we were like 5 peas in a pod, so to speak:)- God blessed me for that time!! Now I long to be home with my little girls, and my momma. I crave Sunday's at grandma's, and I cherish every single minute of it!

~JM~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear sweet Brit. You sure are asking a lot from me. Ha:) I'm not sure I'm smart enough to pull this one off. But I certainly will give it my best. And being as I haven't been blogging long. I may only have a couple bloggers to send this to. If I have trouble you will be getting a call.