Saturday, November 8, 2008

God works for the good..

It's so hard to go on without him. Mom & I have been with the Miller & Wagler (mom's) family for most of the weekend and everytime I look around, my eyes want to see him sitting there being the "life of the party" as he normally was. He never knew a stranger:) I think my heart is in denial for the time being. It's like I can't think of him being gone or my body will just shut down. Staying busy helps, but like this morning at my Aunt Ada's, I just wanted to be home; that is the only place I'm comfortable right now. I don't know what I'll do on Monday- I'm going to need some major prayers to return to school. Even though I was away from home, my dad always wanted me to call him each time after night class to make sure I got back safely, and he was ALWAYS the first person I would call after I would get any test scores back. He was my inspiration to do my best. I don't want to leave mom and the little girls, either. It kills me to think of them returning to "normal" life without me being there. Please continue to pray for us, I know this coming week will be very hard...

Tonight I actually had a pretty good night, even with laughter:) What life-saving friends!! Let's see who was all here... Brooke, Cherlyn, Meredith, Tye, Garrett, Mark (sorry if i forgot anyone) and then some family members. It was great to just hang out and play "Imagine If" -- I don't know what I would do without all of these friends in my life. Lately I have been so blessed to be surrounded by so much love. God Bless all of you guys...



Shawn read this verse at the service and it has given me some hope to trudge thru this disasterous time...
And we know that in ALL things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8: 28

All my love daddy.
~James Miller~

No comments: